The ancient ravine stones and sea stones used in the construction of Gala Bazaar bathroom complex, decor and wooden carvings of the ceiling, are at least 100 years old that they do not differ the construction from ancient bath houses built in Baku city in view at all. The bathroom consists of 1 big and 4 small domes and columns built in eastern way. The bathroom complex includes Turkish bath, Finnish bath, Jacuzzi, summer and winter pools. Together with that mini bar and vitamin bar operate in the bathroom, too. The heating temperature in Finnish bath is usually between 80-110 °C degrees. But the heating temperature in the Turkish bath is changed between 30 and 60 °C degrees that it is designed for the people whose health condition does not allow them to sit in high temperature. The bath does good to human health a lot. Rubbing and washing of the sweat body with a wisp or a glove provides with a feeling of comfort for accelerating the blood circulation in the bathroom which is the most suitable place for cleanness made with warm water and soap provided you do not stay there for a long time.
- Relieves stress, relaxes and soothes your body.
- Eliminates bone tensions and aches.
- Supports immune system.
- Increases the cleanness of lymph system.
- Increases blood circulation.
- Increases metabolic activity of your body.
- Ensures skin refreshment.
- One of the methods of treatments used against cancer and infectious diseases in recent time is steam heating and steam bath.
- Steam showers are very effective for removing fat toxins from your body.
The people are provided with every opportunity to easily have a bath, rub and use massage, manicure, pedicure, hairdresser services in the bathroom. The customers are offered tea with jam, coffee, and kalian after hot bath. The professional service personnel of the bathroom always keep the customer satisfaction under their control.